As expected, two-time Oscar winner Jessica Lange has followed her agent Brian Swardstrom to UTA from WME. She formally signed this morning. Lange is currently Golden Globe-nominated for her role on American Horror Story and she begins production in February on the Rupert Wyatt-directed The Gambler, opposite Mark Wahlberg. She continues to be represented by Jason Weinberg at Untitled Entertainment.
Jessica Lange Formalizes Switch To UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Bart & Fleming: Josh Gad Musical Shows Studio Hunger For Pic Packages; Will Hollywood Libs Stump For Hillary Clinton?
- ‘Ex Machina’ Again Leads Specialty Box Office As ‘Félix And Meira’ Opens Solidly
- ‘Furious 7′ Adds $167.9M; Tallies $250M+ In China, $1.15B Global – Intl B.O. Update
- ‘Furious 7′ Leads Pack, ‘Mall Cop 2′ Bags $23M+, ‘Unfriended’ In Third With $16M
- ‘Tale Of Tales’ Trailer: Salma Hayek Dines On A Dragon Heart – Cannes
- Deadline Studio @ Tribeca Film Festival Day Three: Jason Sudeikis, Rebecca Hall, Dianna Agron And More