Comedian Jerry Seinfeld stopped by Reddit today to conduct an “Ask Me Anything” Q&A in support of his Crackle web series Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee and dropped hint of a new project with Seinfeld co-creator Larry David. “What is the most mundane thing you and Larry have obsessed over?” asked Redditor @TotheBongGuy. “We never obsess over anything that isn’t mundane,” Seinfeld responded. “Most recent was intentional mumbling. We wrote this script for this thing that you will eventually see but I can’t reveal what it is at this time. All I can do is tell you is that it’s big, huge, gigantic.” “Even bigger than that Amazon package,” he added, referencing a popular front page post on the social news site. (Seinfeld’s rep declined to comment on the mystery script.) Seinfeld is just the latest celebrity to use the AMA platform to promote new projects, but he also got plenty of love from Seinfeld fans. Elsewhere in his Reddit AMA, Seinfeld recalled one planned episode of his long-running eponymous sitcom involving a handgun that was scrapped: “Yes. There was one episode where Jerry bought a handgun. And we started making it and stopped in the middle and said, ‘This doesn’t work.’ We did the read-through and then cancelled it. A lot of other stuff happened, but trying to make that funny ended up being no fun.”
Jerry Seinfeld Teases New Larry David Collaboration In Reddit AMA
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set
- Michelle Williams Exits CAA For WME
- Safety For Sarah: Local 600 Launches Own App For Reporting Unsafe Sets
- Renee Zellweger Set For 'Same Kind Of Different As Me'
- Bella Thorne Joins Animated 'Underdogs'
- 'Terminator's James Cameron & Gale Anne Hurd: Hasta La Vista To "Fear-Based" Studio Filmmaking