The exec who led content strategy and editorial for the launch of Hulu is returning the NBCUniversal family. Jeffrey Kaufman has been named SVP Digital at USA Network, where he will oversee product development, monetization strategies and content development for the cable net’s digital properties. He most recently was SVP Digital Video at Alloy Entertainment, where he helped launch the popular YouTube channel Smosh. He also led the how-to video site Howcast after having started his career at MTV Networks. “Data and consumer insights are becoming increasingly important in how we create compelling user experiences and value for our partners,” said Alexandra Shapiro, USA’s EVP Brand Marketing and Strategy. “Jeffrey’s varied expertise in the digital space, combined with his research background, make him perfectly positioned to lead USA’s digital strategy,”
USA Network Taps Jeffrey Kaufman As SVP Digital
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'