The exec who led content strategy and editorial for the launch of Hulu is returning the NBCUniversal family. Jeffrey Kaufman has been named SVP Digital at USA Network, where he will oversee product development, monetization strategies and content development for the cable net’s digital properties. He most recently was SVP Digital Video at Alloy Entertainment, where he helped launch the popular YouTube channel Smosh. He also led the how-to video site Howcast after having started his career at MTV Networks. “Data and consumer insights are becoming increasingly important in how we create compelling user experiences and value for our partners,” said Alexandra Shapiro, USA’s EVP Brand Marketing and Strategy. “Jeffrey’s varied expertise in the digital space, combined with his research background, make him perfectly positioned to lead USA’s digital strategy,”
USA Network Taps Jeffrey Kaufman As SVP Digital
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'