The exec who led content strategy and editorial for the launch of Hulu is returning the NBCUniversal family. Jeffrey Kaufman has been named SVP Digital at USA Network, where he will oversee product development, monetization strategies and content development for the cable net’s digital properties. He most recently was SVP Digital Video at Alloy Entertainment, where he helped launch the popular YouTube channel Smosh. He also led the how-to video site Howcast after having started his career at MTV Networks. “Data and consumer insights are becoming increasingly important in how we create compelling user experiences and value for our partners,” said Alexandra Shapiro, USA’s EVP Brand Marketing and Strategy. “Jeffrey’s varied expertise in the digital space, combined with his research background, make him perfectly positioned to lead USA’s digital strategy,”
USA Network Taps Jeffrey Kaufman As SVP Digital
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production