EXCLUSIVE: CAA just made the announcement internally that Jack Whigham has been tapped to co-head the agency’s Motion Picture Talent department with Joel Lubin, who has been the division’s head since 2010. Whigham has been with CAA since 2004 and was promoted to agent in 2007. His clients include Danny McBride, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hardy, Alexander Skarsgard, Benicio del Toro, writer-director Martin McDonagh and Whigham’s brother Shea Whigham.
Jack Whigham Tapped To Co-Run CAA’s Motion Picture Talent Unit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Universal Reuniting Matt Damon & Paul Greengrass For Another Jason Bourne Film
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border