ICM Partners has promoted two to agent. Laura Gordon has been upped to agent in the Television Literary department, where she most recently served as coordinator. Ryan Wackerman also has been promoted from coordinator to agent in the International Television and Media Department. Both joined ICM Partners in 2011 and served in the agency’s trainee program.
ICM Partners Ups Laura Gordon, Ryan Wackerman To Agent
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
- Ghost-Hunter Drama Set To Haunt BBC America & BBC One