EXCLUSIVE: Hilary Duff is set to star opposite Sutton Foster in Younger, TV Land’s single-camera comedy pilot written and executive produced by Sex And the City creator Darren Star. Based on the novel by Pamela Redmond Satran, Younger centers on Liza (Foster), a 40-something woman who reinvents herself and starts living a double life; one as a suburban mom and another as a 29-year old working girl in the city, after her husband leaves her and her child goes to college. Duff will play Kelsey, a smart ambitious 20-something who welcomes Liza to the publishing firm, treats her as a contemporary and makes a concerted effort to integrate her into her social life, having no idea that Liza is a decade older. Lizzie McGuire and Gossip Girl alumna Duff, repped by Gersh and Curtis Talent Management, recently appeared on Two And A Half Men and Raising Hope.
Hilary Duff To Star In Darren Star’s TV Land Pilot ‘Younger’
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- T-Mobile Acquires Layer3 TV, Plans To Roll Out Pay-TV Bundle In 2018
- Donald Trump Accusers Score Ratings Boost For ‘Megyn Kelly Today’
- Comedy Central Picks Up Off-Network Syndication Rights To ‘The Office’
- SAG Awards Nominations: ‘Three Billboards’ Tops Film List, Netflix Leads In TV
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Renewed For Season 4 By USA Network