EXCLUSIVE: Hilary Duff is set to star opposite Sutton Foster in Younger, TV Land’s single-camera comedy pilot written and executive produced by Sex And the City creator Darren Star. Based on the novel by Pamela Redmond Satran, Younger centers on Liza (Foster), a 40-something woman who reinvents herself and starts living a double life; one as a suburban mom and another as a 29-year old working girl in the city, after her husband leaves her and her child goes to college. Duff will play Kelsey, a smart ambitious 20-something who welcomes Liza to the publishing firm, treats her as a contemporary and makes a concerted effort to integrate her into her social life, having no idea that Liza is a decade older. Lizzie McGuire and Gossip Girl alumna Duff, repped by Gersh and Curtis Talent Management, recently appeared on Two And A Half Men and Raising Hope.
Hilary Duff To Star In Darren Star’s TV Land Pilot ‘Younger’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others