The producer of Cake Boss and the upcoming Polka Kings has upped Patrick Jager to SVP Development & Production and Scott Feeley to SVP Current Programming. Jager, who joined High Noon Entertainment in 2007, will manage the company’s development team and oversee its marketing and communications. He also will spearhead creation of docuseries and format for the U.S. and Latin American markets. Eight-year company vet Feeley will continue to executive produce all High Noon series and specials and oversee production in the Denver, Los Angeles and New York offices. Both execs, who were bumped up from VP, continue to report to CEO Jim Berger. “Scott and Patrick each possess a strong creative vision and a unique voice,” Berger. “They have stellar reputations, deep relationships within the community and amazing energy.”
High Noon Entertainment Promotes Pair To SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video