The producer of Cake Boss and the upcoming Polka Kings has upped Patrick Jager to SVP Development & Production and Scott Feeley to SVP Current Programming. Jager, who joined High Noon Entertainment in 2007, will manage the company’s development team and oversee its marketing and communications. He also will spearhead creation of docuseries and format for the U.S. and Latin American markets. Eight-year company vet Feeley will continue to executive produce all High Noon series and specials and oversee production in the Denver, Los Angeles and New York offices. Both execs, who were bumped up from VP, continue to report to CEO Jim Berger. “Scott and Patrick each possess a strong creative vision and a unique voice,” Berger. “They have stellar reputations, deep relationships within the community and amazing energy.”
High Noon Entertainment Promotes Pair To SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…