The producer of Cake Boss and the upcoming Polka Kings has upped Patrick Jager to SVP Development & Production and Scott Feeley to SVP Current Programming. Jager, who joined High Noon Entertainment in 2007, will manage the company’s development team and oversee its marketing and communications. He also will spearhead creation of docuseries and format for the U.S. and Latin American markets. Eight-year company vet Feeley will continue to executive produce all High Noon series and specials and oversee production in the Denver, Los Angeles and New York offices. Both execs, who were bumped up from VP, continue to report to CEO Jim Berger. “Scott and Patrick each possess a strong creative vision and a unique voice,” Berger. “They have stellar reputations, deep relationships within the community and amazing energy.”
High Noon Entertainment Promotes Pair To SVP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'