Harrison Ford has been set to co-star in Lionsgate‘s romantic drama The Age Of Adeline, joining Blake Lively and Ellen Burstyn in the cast. Shooting begins in March on the pic, from Sidney Kimmel and Lakeshore Entertainment. The deal reunites Ford, repped by UTA, with Lionsgate, who teamed on November’s sci-fi pic Ender’s Game. Adeline centers on the life of 29-year-old Adaline (Lively), who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life. Lee Toland Krieger is directing the original script by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz, which got later revisions by Allison Burnett.
It’s Official: Harrison Ford Joins Lionsgate Pic ‘The Age Of Adaline’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Guillermo Del Toro On Enthralling & Energizing Jury Experience – Cannes Q&A
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA