Harrison Ford has been set to co-star in Lionsgate‘s romantic drama The Age Of Adeline, joining Blake Lively and Ellen Burstyn in the cast. Shooting begins in March on the pic, from Sidney Kimmel and Lakeshore Entertainment. The deal reunites Ford, repped by UTA, with Lionsgate, who teamed on November’s sci-fi pic Ender’s Game. Adeline centers on the life of 29-year-old Adaline (Lively), who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life. Lee Toland Krieger is directing the original script by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz, which got later revisions by Allison Burnett.
It’s Official: Harrison Ford Joins Lionsgate Pic ‘The Age Of Adaline’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’
- CBS Films Sets Boston Marathon Bombing Pic ‘Patriots’ Day'; Mark Wahlberg Eyes Police Commish Ed Davis Role