Harrison Ford has been set to co-star in Lionsgate‘s romantic drama The Age Of Adeline, joining Blake Lively and Ellen Burstyn in the cast. Shooting begins in March on the pic, from Sidney Kimmel and Lakeshore Entertainment. The deal reunites Ford, repped by UTA, with Lionsgate, who teamed on November’s sci-fi pic Ender’s Game. Adeline centers on the life of 29-year-old Adaline (Lively), who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life. Lee Toland Krieger is directing the original script by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz, which got later revisions by Allison Burnett.
It’s Official: Harrison Ford Joins Lionsgate Pic ‘The Age Of Adaline’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company