Harrison Ford has been set to co-star in Lionsgate‘s romantic drama The Age Of Adeline, joining Blake Lively and Ellen Burstyn in the cast. Shooting begins in March on the pic, from Sidney Kimmel and Lakeshore Entertainment. The deal reunites Ford, repped by UTA, with Lionsgate, who teamed on November’s sci-fi pic Ender’s Game. Adeline centers on the life of 29-year-old Adaline (Lively), who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life. Lee Toland Krieger is directing the original script by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz, which got later revisions by Allison Burnett.
It’s Official: Harrison Ford Joins Lionsgate Pic ‘The Age Of Adaline’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Gets Going With $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl Box…
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun. AM…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency