FX CEO John Landgraf today officially confirmed that the network’s drama series Justified will end its run with a sixth and final season. The final installment of the series, executive produced by Graham Yost and starring Timothy Olyphant, has not been formally ordered yet as Justified just launched its fifth season. “It was really Graham and Tim Olyphant’s decision [to end it],” Landgraf said at TCA today. “We talked about it a year ago, and they felt that the arc of the show and what they had to say [fit better with six seasons than seven]. Regretfully, that’s their decision.” Justified’s fifth season opened with 2.84 million viewers last week, down 21% from the 3.59 million who tuned in for the Season 4 opener.
FX Confirms ‘Justified’ Endgame Plans
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”