FX CEO John Landgraf today officially confirmed that the network’s drama series Justified will end its run with a sixth and final season. The final installment of the series, executive produced by Graham Yost and starring Timothy Olyphant, has not been formally ordered yet as Justified just launched its fifth season. “It was really Graham and Tim Olyphant’s decision [to end it],” Landgraf said at TCA today. “We talked about it a year ago, and they felt that the arc of the show and what they had to say [fit better with six seasons than seven]. Regretfully, that’s their decision.” Justified’s fifth season opened with 2.84 million viewers last week, down 21% from the 3.59 million who tuned in for the Season 4 opener.
FX Confirms ‘Justified’ Endgame Plans
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”