Hollywood homages trending in Super Bowl ads this year? While Ben Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston star in a Super Bowl ad for the Jaguar F-Type R Coupe, directed by The King’s Speech and Les Miserables helmer Tom Hooper, Dannon’s Oikos spokesman John Stamos will star in an ad, joined by Bob Saget and Dave Coulier with whom he co-starred in ABC’s late-80’s/early 90’s hit sitcom Full House that averaged about 30 million viewers a week in its heyday. Super Bowl XLVIII will be broadcast Sunday on Fox. Watch it here:
Super Bowl Ad: ‘Full House’ Guys Reunite
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video