FremantleMedia International has promoted Hayley Dickson to VP Television Acquisitions and Development, Global Content. Dickson previously served as Director, Television Acquisitions and Development before moving into the newly created role where she will oversee Global Content in its North American division, acquiring content for domestic and international release in entertainment, factual, lifestyle, drama, and comedy genres. She’ll also head new business development while working with Fremantle’s Distribution and Scripted Development teams. While at Fremantle, Dickson has initiated strategic relationships with Hulu, Vuguru, and Young Hollywood among others. Earlier this week, Fremantle brought Toby Gorman aboard to head Unscripted as EVP Alternative Programming.
Fremantle International Ups Hayley Dickson To VP TV Acquisitions & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight