FremantleMedia International has promoted Hayley Dickson to VP Television Acquisitions and Development, Global Content. Dickson previously served as Director, Television Acquisitions and Development before moving into the newly created role where she will oversee Global Content in its North American division, acquiring content for domestic and international release in entertainment, factual, lifestyle, drama, and comedy genres. She’ll also head new business development while working with Fremantle’s Distribution and Scripted Development teams. While at Fremantle, Dickson has initiated strategic relationships with Hulu, Vuguru, and Young Hollywood among others. Earlier this week, Fremantle brought Toby Gorman aboard to head Unscripted as EVP Alternative Programming.
Fremantle International Ups Hayley Dickson To VP TV Acquisitions & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings