FremantleMedia International has promoted Hayley Dickson to VP Television Acquisitions and Development, Global Content. Dickson previously served as Director, Television Acquisitions and Development before moving into the newly created role where she will oversee Global Content in its North American division, acquiring content for domestic and international release in entertainment, factual, lifestyle, drama, and comedy genres. She’ll also head new business development while working with Fremantle’s Distribution and Scripted Development teams. While at Fremantle, Dickson has initiated strategic relationships with Hulu, Vuguru, and Young Hollywood among others. Earlier this week, Fremantle brought Toby Gorman aboard to head Unscripted as EVP Alternative Programming.
Fremantle International Ups Hayley Dickson To VP TV Acquisitions & Development
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC