At TCA last week, Fox chairman Kevin Reilly admitted he was disappointed by the early ratings performance of new comedy Enlisted but vowed to stick with the show for its 13-episode order and give it a shot. Now the network is giving the military comedy a better chance with a stronger lead-in by moving it to 9 PM where it will follow veteran Bones. Beginning this Friday, Enlisted and Raising Hope will swap slots, with Enlisted at 9 PM and Raising Hope at 9:30 PM. Bones has been consistently delivering a solid 1.5 or higher among adults 18-49 in the Friday 8 PM slot, half of which has been squandered by Raising Hope, which most recently managed a 0.8 at 9 PM, leading to Enlisted (0.7). For Raising Hope, the time-period downgrade is an ominous sign that the family comedy may end its run after four seasons.
Fox Moves ‘Enlisted’ To Friday 9 PM Slot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Dhruv Singh To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
- ‘Barry’ Review: Bill Hader’s A Hit, Man, On HBO’s New Dark Comedy
- Roseanne Barr Plays Donald Trump Card, Warning Jimmy Kimmel Alternative Is Mike Pence
- ‘Station 19’ Launch No Ratings Barn Burner Against NCAA And ‘Chicago Fire’ Double Pump
- Donald Trump Signs Into Law Spending Bill He Threatened To Veto In Morning Twitter Stunt