At TCA last week, Fox chairman Kevin Reilly admitted he was disappointed by the early ratings performance of new comedy Enlisted but vowed to stick with the show for its 13-episode order and give it a shot. Now the network is giving the military comedy a better chance with a stronger lead-in by moving it to 9 PM where it will follow veteran Bones. Beginning this Friday, Enlisted and Raising Hope will swap slots, with Enlisted at 9 PM and Raising Hope at 9:30 PM. Bones has been consistently delivering a solid 1.5 or higher among adults 18-49 in the Friday 8 PM slot, half of which has been squandered by Raising Hope, which most recently managed a 0.8 at 9 PM, leading to Enlisted (0.7). For Raising Hope, the time-period downgrade is an ominous sign that the family comedy may end its run after four seasons.
Fox Moves ‘Enlisted’ To Friday 9 PM Slot
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'