At TCA last week, Fox chairman Kevin Reilly admitted he was disappointed by the early ratings performance of new comedy Enlisted but vowed to stick with the show for its 13-episode order and give it a shot. Now the network is giving the military comedy a better chance with a stronger lead-in by moving it to 9 PM where it will follow veteran Bones. Beginning this Friday, Enlisted and Raising Hope will swap slots, with Enlisted at 9 PM and Raising Hope at 9:30 PM. Bones has been consistently delivering a solid 1.5 or higher among adults 18-49 in the Friday 8 PM slot, half of which has been squandered by Raising Hope, which most recently managed a 0.8 at 9 PM, leading to Enlisted (0.7). For Raising Hope, the time-period downgrade is an ominous sign that the family comedy may end its run after four seasons.
Fox Moves ‘Enlisted’ To Friday 9 PM Slot
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97