At TCA last week, Fox chairman Kevin Reilly admitted he was disappointed by the early ratings performance of new comedy Enlisted but vowed to stick with the show for its 13-episode order and give it a shot. Now the network is giving the military comedy a better chance with a stronger lead-in by moving it to 9 PM where it will follow veteran Bones. Beginning this Friday, Enlisted and Raising Hope will swap slots, with Enlisted at 9 PM and Raising Hope at 9:30 PM. Bones has been consistently delivering a solid 1.5 or higher among adults 18-49 in the Friday 8 PM slot, half of which has been squandered by Raising Hope, which most recently managed a 0.8 at 9 PM, leading to Enlisted (0.7). For Raising Hope, the time-period downgrade is an ominous sign that the family comedy may end its run after four seasons.
Fox Moves ‘Enlisted’ To Friday 9 PM Slot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate