Dana Green has moved up to Vice President, Communications of Disney Channels U.S. after serving as Executive Director of Media Relations for the company. She’ll continue to report to Disney ABC Television Group Kids Communication SVP Patti McTeague in her new role. Green oversees Disney Junior channel and Disney Junior programming on the Disney Channel as well as Disney TV’s Animation side working on programs including Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Sofia the First, and Doc McStuffins. She’s been with the company since 2006.
Disney Channels Promotes Dana Green To VP Communications
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow