Dana Green has moved up to Vice President, Communications of Disney Channels U.S. after serving as Executive Director of Media Relations for the company. She’ll continue to report to Disney ABC Television Group Kids Communication SVP Patti McTeague in her new role. Green oversees Disney Junior channel and Disney Junior programming on the Disney Channel as well as Disney TV’s Animation side working on programs including Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Sofia the First, and Doc McStuffins. She’s been with the company since 2006.
Disney Channels Promotes Dana Green To VP Communications
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV