Dana Green has moved up to Vice President, Communications of Disney Channels U.S. after serving as Executive Director of Media Relations for the company. She’ll continue to report to Disney ABC Television Group Kids Communication SVP Patti McTeague in her new role. Green oversees Disney Junior channel and Disney Junior programming on the Disney Channel as well as Disney TV’s Animation side working on programs including Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Sofia the First, and Doc McStuffins. She’s been with the company since 2006.
Disney Channels Promotes Dana Green To VP Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV