Dana Green has moved up to Vice President, Communications of Disney Channels U.S. after serving as Executive Director of Media Relations for the company. She’ll continue to report to Disney ABC Television Group Kids Communication SVP Patti McTeague in her new role. Green oversees Disney Junior channel and Disney Junior programming on the Disney Channel as well as Disney TV’s Animation side working on programs including Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Sofia the First, and Doc McStuffins. She’s been with the company since 2006.
Disney Channels Promotes Dana Green To VP Communications
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'