Five-time Oscar nominee Amy Adams will receive the Lacoste Spotlight Award at the 16th CDG Awards February 22 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. The award honors an actor whose talent and career personifies an enduring commitment to excellence, including a special awareness of the role and importance of costume design. Adams is coming off Best Actress wins at the Golden Globes (Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy) and Critics Choice (Best Actress in a Comedy) for her performance in American Hustle. She also has nabbed Best Actress Oscar and BAFTA nominations for Hustle. Michael Wilkinson, Adams’ costume designer for American Hustle, has also received an Oscar, BAFTA and CDGA nomination for his work on the film. Additionally, Adams’ costume designer for Her, Casey Storm, earned his first CDGA film nomination this year. Adams’ other film credits include The Master, The Fighter, Enchanted, Man Of Steel, Doubt, Julie & Julia, Trouble With The Curve, Charlie Wilson’s War and Catch Me If You Can.
Costume Designers Guild To Honor Amy Adams With Spotlight Award
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'