On the heels of Daniel Laikind being tapped to succeed Charlie Corwin as CEO of Original Media, Cris Abrego has found his own successor for 51 Minds. In October, 51 Minds CEO Abrego and Original Media CEO Corwin were named Co-Chairmen and Co-CEO of Endemol North America. Endemol acquired Abrego and Mark Cronin’s 51 Minds in 2008, after Corwin’s Original Media was added in 2007. Christian Sarabia now has been named President of 51 Minds. Cronin, the Co-Founder of 51 Minds Entertainment, exits his Managing Director position to launch a new production company, Little Wooden Boat Productions. Cronin will continue to serve as Executive Producer on several projects that he sold and shepherded at 51 Minds, including Below Deck (Bravo), Heroes of CosPlay (Syfy), and Mind of a Man (GSN). “Mark is one of the most prolific producers in the unscripted space,” Abrego said. “His creative instincts have been the driving force behind his extraordinary success. Christian worked with us at 51 Minds on some of our most successful hits, and he has nurtured a number of cable’s highest-rated series.”
Christian Sarabia Elevated To President Of 51 Minds; Co-Founder Mark Cronin Exits To Launch New Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'