This is a first in the music marketing world — a network website is hosting an album debut, with help from CBS’ The Good Wife. Bruce Springsteen’s upcoming album “High Hopes” will debut exclusively on CBS.com for streaming ahead of its January 14 release on Columbia Records, the network said today. Following the Sunday, January 5 broadcast of The Good Wife, a special preview for the following week’s episode will feature music from the album and will invite viewers to visit CBS.com/Springsteen to listen to the new album in its entirety on the site. The album will be available on CBS.com/Springsteen after the broadcast on Sunday, January 5 through Monday, January 13 at 7 PM/ET. Three songs from the album, the title track “High Hopes,” “Hunter Of Invisible Game” and “The Ghost Of Tom Joad,” will be featured in The Good Wife on Sunday, January 12. The album features Springsteen with members of the E Street Band and guitarist Tom Morello, among others.
CBS To Debut Bruce Springsteen’s New Album
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network