This is a first in the music marketing world — a network website is hosting an album debut, with help from CBS’ The Good Wife. Bruce Springsteen’s upcoming album “High Hopes” will debut exclusively on CBS.com for streaming ahead of its January 14 release on Columbia Records, the network said today. Following the Sunday, January 5 broadcast of The Good Wife, a special preview for the following week’s episode will feature music from the album and will invite viewers to visit CBS.com/Springsteen to listen to the new album in its entirety on the site. The album will be available on CBS.com/Springsteen after the broadcast on Sunday, January 5 through Monday, January 13 at 7 PM/ET. Three songs from the album, the title track “High Hopes,” “Hunter Of Invisible Game” and “The Ghost Of Tom Joad,” will be featured in The Good Wife on Sunday, January 12. The album features Springsteen with members of the E Street Band and guitarist Tom Morello, among others.
CBS To Debut Bruce Springsteen’s New Album
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE