This is a first in the music marketing world — a network website is hosting an album debut, with help from CBS’ The Good Wife. Bruce Springsteen’s upcoming album “High Hopes” will debut exclusively on CBS.com for streaming ahead of its January 14 release on Columbia Records, the network said today. Following the Sunday, January 5 broadcast of The Good Wife, a special preview for the following week’s episode will feature music from the album and will invite viewers to visit CBS.com/Springsteen to listen to the new album in its entirety on the site. The album will be available on CBS.com/Springsteen after the broadcast on Sunday, January 5 through Monday, January 13 at 7 PM/ET. Three songs from the album, the title track “High Hopes,” “Hunter Of Invisible Game” and “The Ghost Of Tom Joad,” will be featured in The Good Wife on Sunday, January 12. The album features Springsteen with members of the E Street Band and guitarist Tom Morello, among others.
CBS To Debut Bruce Springsteen’s New Album
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast