This is a first in the music marketing world — a network website is hosting an album debut, with help from CBS’ The Good Wife. Bruce Springsteen’s upcoming album “High Hopes” will debut exclusively on CBS.com for streaming ahead of its January 14 release on Columbia Records, the network said today. Following the Sunday, January 5 broadcast of The Good Wife, a special preview for the following week’s episode will feature music from the album and will invite viewers to visit CBS.com/Springsteen to listen to the new album in its entirety on the site. The album will be available on CBS.com/Springsteen after the broadcast on Sunday, January 5 through Monday, January 13 at 7 PM/ET. Three songs from the album, the title track “High Hopes,” “Hunter Of Invisible Game” and “The Ghost Of Tom Joad,” will be featured in The Good Wife on Sunday, January 12. The album features Springsteen with members of the E Street Band and guitarist Tom Morello, among others.
CBS To Debut Bruce Springsteen’s New Album
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV