An all-star edition of The Amazing Race, featuring eleven former teams, will launch against the Winter Olympics’ closing ceremony on February 23. The 28th cycle of Survivor, which recently was renewed for a milestone 29th and 30th seasons, will start with a two-hour premiere three days later, on February 26, marking the longest-running reality competition series’ first two-hour launch since Heroes vs. Villains on Feb. 11, 2010. This season, castaways will be separated into three tribes—brawn, brains and beauty.
CBS Sets Return Dates For ‘The Amazing Race’ & ‘Survivor’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Teams With ‘The McCarthys’ Creator For ABC Hotel Comedy Based On Her Experiences
- Nielsen Set To Measure Out-Of-Home TV Viewing For First Time
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race