An all-star edition of The Amazing Race, featuring eleven former teams, will launch against the Winter Olympics’ closing ceremony on February 23. The 28th cycle of Survivor, which recently was renewed for a milestone 29th and 30th seasons, will start with a two-hour premiere three days later, on February 26, marking the longest-running reality competition series’ first two-hour launch since Heroes vs. Villains on Feb. 11, 2010. This season, castaways will be separated into three tribes—brawn, brains and beauty.
CBS Sets Return Dates For ‘The Amazing Race’ & ‘Survivor’
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?
- Warriors-Thunder Game 7 Is Cable’s Most Watched NBA Telecast Ever With 16M Viewers On TNT
- ‘The Shield’ Actor Michael Jace Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller In Plea Deal Talks For $5M Fraud Case; Seeks Another Delay From Judge
- Facebook, Twitter & Others To Combat Hate Speech In Europe; Lars Mikkelsen ‘Rides Upon The Storm’; Paul Hogan Mini…
- Donald Trump Calls ABC Reporter “A Sleaze” During News Conference About Veterans Fundraiser