The companies didn’t disclose any terms of the arrangement. But they did note that Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, Penn & Teller, and Vegas will be added to what they call “a vast catalog of CBS content” from the broadcast network and Showtime. Amazon Prime subscribers already see shows including Medium, The Tudors, Star Trek, and I Love Lucy. Amazon has also had success with The Good Wife, which was its most popular show in Q4, as well as last summer’s Under The Dome which, it says, was Prime Instant video’s most-watched TV series last year. CBS plans to provide Amazon with the next season of Under The Dome, and recently announced that the streaming service will have Extant, the upcoming summer series from Steven Spielberg’s production company that will star Halle Berry.
CBS Extends Licensing Deal With Amazon
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb From Listing Actors' Ages
- AMC Rips NATO In Org’s James Murdoch Spat: “Condescending And Gratuitous”
- ‘VAYA’ Director Akin Omotoso Inks With APA; Abrams Artists Agency Signs Grandex, Inc.
- NATO Chief To James Murdoch: “Get The Record Straight” On Theater Exclusivity; MPAA Weighs In – Update
- Rob Moore Exiting As Paramount Vice Chairman
- Disney Mum On New Director, Designer For Broadway ‘Frozen’