The companies didn’t disclose any terms of the arrangement. But they did note that Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, Penn & Teller, and Vegas will be added to what they call “a vast catalog of CBS content” from the broadcast network and Showtime. Amazon Prime subscribers already see shows including Medium, The Tudors, Star Trek, and I Love Lucy. Amazon has also had success with The Good Wife, which was its most popular show in Q4, as well as last summer’s Under The Dome which, it says, was Prime Instant video’s most-watched TV series last year. CBS plans to provide Amazon with the next season of Under The Dome, and recently announced that the streaming service will have Extant, the upcoming summer series from Steven Spielberg’s production company that will star Halle Berry.
CBS Extends Licensing Deal With Amazon
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Carl Icahn Steps Down As Donald Trump Adviser On Regulatory Reform
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Stuart Thompson Dies: ‘Proof’, ‘On Golden Pond’ Broadway Producer Was 62
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?