The companies didn’t disclose any terms of the arrangement. But they did note that Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, Penn & Teller, and Vegas will be added to what they call “a vast catalog of CBS content” from the broadcast network and Showtime. Amazon Prime subscribers already see shows including Medium, The Tudors, Star Trek, and I Love Lucy. Amazon has also had success with The Good Wife, which was its most popular show in Q4, as well as last summer’s Under The Dome which, it says, was Prime Instant video’s most-watched TV series last year. CBS plans to provide Amazon with the next season of Under The Dome, and recently announced that the streaming service will have Extant, the upcoming summer series from Steven Spielberg’s production company that will star Halle Berry.
CBS Extends Licensing Deal With Amazon
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Business News
- Time Responds To Donald Trump’s “Incorrect” Claims Of Turning Down Person Of The Year — Update
- YouTube Begins Purging “Non-Family Friendly” Content As Advertisers React
- Journalism Schools Rescind Awards Given To Charlie Rose In Wake Of Sexual Misconduct Accusations — Update
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- Justin Goldberg’s Search For Long-Lost Twin Is Story Made For Hollywood