Carole Bouquet and Christina Cole have signed on to NBC‘s four-hour miniseries Rosemary’s Baby, an adaptation of the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin. It centers on Rosemary Woodhouse (Zoe Saldana), a young wife and would-be mother who, with her husband Guy (Patrick J. Adams), moves into a Paris apartment that has a dark past. After finally getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their mysterious neighbors have ulterior motives about the future of her child. Bouquet has been cast as Margaux Castevet, a sophisticated and beautiful Parisian socialite who befriends young Rosemary, and Cole will play Julie, Rosemary’s spirited girlfriend. Jason Isaacs also has been cast in the mini, directed by Agnieska Holland and produced by Lionsgate TV. Bouquet is repped by Agence Adequat in France; Cole is with ICM Partners and Conway van Gelder Grant.
Carole Bouquet, Christina Cole Join NBC’s ‘Rosemary’s Baby’ Miniseries
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Candy's Son Takes The Lead In 'Bar America': Hot Trailer
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser