Carole Bouquet and Christina Cole have signed on to NBC‘s four-hour miniseries Rosemary’s Baby, an adaptation of the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin. It centers on Rosemary Woodhouse (Zoe Saldana), a young wife and would-be mother who, with her husband Guy (Patrick J. Adams), moves into a Paris apartment that has a dark past. After finally getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their mysterious neighbors have ulterior motives about the future of her child. Bouquet has been cast as Margaux Castevet, a sophisticated and beautiful Parisian socialite who befriends young Rosemary, and Cole will play Julie, Rosemary’s spirited girlfriend. Jason Isaacs also has been cast in the mini, directed by Agnieska Holland and produced by Lionsgate TV. Bouquet is repped by Agence Adequat in France; Cole is with ICM Partners and Conway van Gelder Grant.
Carole Bouquet, Christina Cole Join NBC’s ‘Rosemary’s Baby’ Miniseries
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC