The MPAA today announced that Patrick Kilcur and Ben Staub have joined the organization as Vice President and Director of Government and Regulatory Affairs, respectively. They will be responsible primarily for MPAA advocacy before Congress. Both will report to Neil Fried, SVP Government and Regulatory Affairs. Kilcur has spent the last five years as a Senate Floor staffer, most recently for Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Staub has nearly six years of copyright and competition policy experience working for the House Judiciary Committee, beginning in the 110th Congress under then-Chairman John Conyers, Jr. (D-MI), Fried said.
Capitol Hill Vets Patrick Kilcur, Ben Staub Join MPAA
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions