The MPAA today announced that Patrick Kilcur and Ben Staub have joined the organization as Vice President and Director of Government and Regulatory Affairs, respectively. They will be responsible primarily for MPAA advocacy before Congress. Both will report to Neil Fried, SVP Government and Regulatory Affairs. Kilcur has spent the last five years as a Senate Floor staffer, most recently for Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Staub has nearly six years of copyright and competition policy experience working for the House Judiciary Committee, beginning in the 110th Congress under then-Chairman John Conyers, Jr. (D-MI), Fried said.
Capitol Hill Vets Patrick Kilcur, Ben Staub Join MPAA
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'