The MPAA today announced that Patrick Kilcur and Ben Staub have joined the organization as Vice President and Director of Government and Regulatory Affairs, respectively. They will be responsible primarily for MPAA advocacy before Congress. Both will report to Neil Fried, SVP Government and Regulatory Affairs. Kilcur has spent the last five years as a Senate Floor staffer, most recently for Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Staub has nearly six years of copyright and competition policy experience working for the House Judiciary Committee, beginning in the 110th Congress under then-Chairman John Conyers, Jr. (D-MI), Fried said.
Capitol Hill Vets Patrick Kilcur, Ben Staub Join MPAA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'