The MPAA today announced that Patrick Kilcur and Ben Staub have joined the organization as Vice President and Director of Government and Regulatory Affairs, respectively. They will be responsible primarily for MPAA advocacy before Congress. Both will report to Neil Fried, SVP Government and Regulatory Affairs. Kilcur has spent the last five years as a Senate Floor staffer, most recently for Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Staub has nearly six years of copyright and competition policy experience working for the House Judiciary Committee, beginning in the 110th Congress under then-Chairman John Conyers, Jr. (D-MI), Fried said.
Capitol Hill Vets Patrick Kilcur, Ben Staub Join MPAA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake