Multi-media studio Young Hollywood has signed with CAA. They were with UTA. Founded by R.J. Williams in 2007, Young Hollywood specializes in celebrity and lifestyle videos. Its owns a library of over 2,500 hours of celebrity content, garnering over 2 billion views to date via its distribution network that includes such partners as Yahoo, Hulu, and YouTube, where Young Hollywood has a branded premium channel. It has a broadcast studio set up at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles. Young Hollywood has recently expanded into long-form programming, with four series currently in production, and plans to produce over 500 hours of original programming annually. The company continues to be repped by attorney Dave Feldman.
CAA Signs Young Hollywood
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race