Multi-media studio Young Hollywood has signed with CAA. They were with UTA. Founded by R.J. Williams in 2007, Young Hollywood specializes in celebrity and lifestyle videos. Its owns a library of over 2,500 hours of celebrity content, garnering over 2 billion views to date via its distribution network that includes such partners as Yahoo, Hulu, and YouTube, where Young Hollywood has a branded premium channel. It has a broadcast studio set up at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles. Young Hollywood has recently expanded into long-form programming, with four series currently in production, and plans to produce over 500 hours of original programming annually. The company continues to be repped by attorney Dave Feldman.
CAA Signs Young Hollywood
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem