Multi-media studio Young Hollywood has signed with CAA. They were with UTA. Founded by R.J. Williams in 2007, Young Hollywood specializes in celebrity and lifestyle videos. Its owns a library of over 2,500 hours of celebrity content, garnering over 2 billion views to date via its distribution network that includes such partners as Yahoo, Hulu, and YouTube, where Young Hollywood has a branded premium channel. It has a broadcast studio set up at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles. Young Hollywood has recently expanded into long-form programming, with four series currently in production, and plans to produce over 500 hours of original programming annually. The company continues to be repped by attorney Dave Feldman.
CAA Signs Young Hollywood
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Samira Wiley Joins Hulu’s ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’
- ‘I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead’: Netflix Spins Trailer & Date For Docu On DJ Steve Aoki
- Ron Howard Docuseries ‘Breakthrough’ Renewed For Season 2 By Nat Geo Channel
- Alicia Silverstone To Star In ‘American Woman’ TV Land Pilot Inspired By Kyle Richards
- 20th TV Ups Ken Lawson To SVP & General Sales Manager For Broadcast Syndie Sales
- ‘American Crime’: Timothy Hutton Set To Return For Season 3