EXCLUSIVE: Actress-singer Tamera Mowry has signed with CAA in all areas. Mowry, who was previously at UTA, is one of the hosts on Warner Bros’ syndicated daytime talker The Real, which is heading for a fall launch following a successful four-week summer test on seven Fox-owned stations. Mowry began her career on the ’90s sitcom Sister, Sister opposite her twin sister Tia Mowry. The pair later starred on Style Network’s Tia And Tamera. Through her Twilight Productions banner, Mowry co-produced and starred in the Lifetime movie Double Wedding. She next will be seen in a guest role on ABC Family’s Melissa And Joey. Mowry also is repped by Main Title Entertainment and attorney Kevin Garlitz.
CAA Signs Tamera Mowry
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware, Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Toward Future Of Paramount
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look
- SXSW 2017: Bob Odenkirk, Chris Hardwick & Whitney Cummings Among Lineup For Comedy Festival