EXCLUSIVE: The Closer star/executive producer Kyra Sedgwick has signed with CAA. She was previously at UTA. Sedgwick’s seven-season stint as Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson on the hit TNT drama earned her an Emmy and a Golden Globe. She recently returned to TNT as an executive producer of drama Proof, which was picked up to pilot by the network. On the feature side, Sedgwick has starred in Born On The Fourth Of July, Singles and Phenomenon. She continues to be repped by manager Jill Littman at Impression Entertainment and attorney Ira Schreck.
CAA Signs Kyra Sedgwick
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV