Celebrity chef Curtis Stone has signed with CAA. The host of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, Stone has programming partnerships with Bravo, and ABC’s The Chew through his company Stone’s Food. He’s also set to open his new restaurant Maude in Beverly Hills on February 1. CAA will represent Stone in all areas, including TV, licensing, publishing, speaking, digital and commercial endorsements. Stone continues to be repped by lawyer Tom Hoberman.
CAA Signs Curtis Stone
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn