Celebrity chef Curtis Stone has signed with CAA. The host of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, Stone has programming partnerships with Bravo, and ABC’s The Chew through his company Stone’s Food. He’s also set to open his new restaurant Maude in Beverly Hills on February 1. CAA will represent Stone in all areas, including TV, licensing, publishing, speaking, digital and commercial endorsements. Stone continues to be repped by lawyer Tom Hoberman.
CAA Signs Curtis Stone
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…
- The A.V. Club Sets Up At Fusion; Weekly Show To Bow This Year
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo
- Ryan Reynolds Pens Moving Tribute To ‘Deadpool’ Fan Who Died Of Cancer
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7