Celebrity chef Curtis Stone has signed with CAA. The host of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, Stone has programming partnerships with Bravo, and ABC’s The Chew through his company Stone’s Food. He’s also set to open his new restaurant Maude in Beverly Hills on February 1. CAA will represent Stone in all areas, including TV, licensing, publishing, speaking, digital and commercial endorsements. Stone continues to be repped by lawyer Tom Hoberman.
CAA Signs Curtis Stone
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20 Million In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope'; Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’