EXCLUSIVE: Pitch Perfect‘s Brittany Snow is set as the female lead opposite Jack Whitehall in ABC’s single-camera comedy pilot An American Education, based on the BBC Three series Bad Education. British actor-comedian Whitehall, who created and starred in the original series, is reprising his role as Alfie Wickers, now a British transplant and an unorthodox young teacher in the San Diego public school system. Alfie loves his students, but his youthful, often naive enthusiasm and unconventional methods put him at odds with the test-obsessed administrators. Snow, repped by ICM Partners, Magnolia Entertainment and Ziffren Brittenham, will play Sarah McIntyre, an earnest and book-smart chemistry teacher who is the object of Alfie’s eye as her current boyfriend is leaving the country. Rosie Perez co-stars the school’s hard-assed vice principal. Craig Zisk is directing from a script by Peter Huyck and Alex Gregory.
Brittany Snow To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot ‘An American Education’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”