Sundance has added the 121st feature film to its 2014 festival that starts Thursday. Richard Linklater’s Boyhood will have its premiere Sunday, January 19 at the Eccles Theatre as part of special preview screenings for the pic from Linklater, who wrote and directed this one coming on the heels of Before Midnight. This movie shot in short periods over 12 years and explores the life of a family — it centers on the son, Mason, who with his sister Samantha go on an emotional and transcendent journey through the years from childhood to adulthood. Patricia Arquette, Ethan Hawke, Ellar Coltrane and Lorelei Linklater star.
Sundance: Richard Linklater’s ‘Boyhood’ Joins Lineup
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe
- A24 Acquires Robert Pattinson Crime Drama ‘Good Time’
- ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ Trailer: A Super-Close Look At The Hardships Of War