Sundance has added the 121st feature film to its 2014 festival that starts Thursday. Richard Linklater’s Boyhood will have its premiere Sunday, January 19 at the Eccles Theatre as part of special preview screenings for the pic from Linklater, who wrote and directed this one coming on the heels of Before Midnight. This movie shot in short periods over 12 years and explores the life of a family — it centers on the son, Mason, who with his sister Samantha go on an emotional and transcendent journey through the years from childhood to adulthood. Patricia Arquette, Ethan Hawke, Ellar Coltrane and Lorelei Linklater star.
Sundance: Richard Linklater’s ‘Boyhood’ Joins Lineup
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal