Bones keeps going on Fox. The crime dramedy, now in its ninth season, has been picked up for a tenth. Currently airing on Fridays, Bones will return to its Monday 8 PM slot on March 10, following the March 3 season finale of freshman Almost Human, which will have completed its 13-episode order. “Over the course of nine seasons, Bones has grown from a hit crime procedural into a beloved pillar of our lineup that resonates with fans in a way that only the best of shows can,” said Fox’s Kevin Reilly. “Our viewers have embraced Emily, David and the entire cast and characters of Bones as their very own, and I think they are going to love what Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan have planned for Season 10!” Bones veteran Nathan will run Bones next season as creator/showrunner while Hanson focuses on his newly picked up Fox series Backstrom. Bones will air an original this Friday before going on hiatus until its Monday return. Fox has slotted the sixth season of Kitchen Nightmares in the Friday 8 PM hour starting February 28, after a Kitchen Nightmares rerun on February 21.
‘Bones’ Renewed For Season 10, Will Return To Mondays In March
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…