Bones keeps going on Fox. The crime dramedy, now in its ninth season, has been picked up for a tenth. Currently airing on Fridays, Bones will return to its Monday 8 PM slot on March 10, following the March 3 season finale of freshman Almost Human, which will have completed its 13-episode order. “Over the course of nine seasons, Bones has grown from a hit crime procedural into a beloved pillar of our lineup that resonates with fans in a way that only the best of shows can,” said Fox’s Kevin Reilly. “Our viewers have embraced Emily, David and the entire cast and characters of Bones as their very own, and I think they are going to love what Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan have planned for Season 10!” Bones veteran Nathan will run Bones next season as creator/showrunner while Hanson focuses on his newly picked up Fox series Backstrom. Bones will air an original this Friday before going on hiatus until its Monday return. Fox has slotted the sixth season of Kitchen Nightmares in the Friday 8 PM hour starting February 28, after a Kitchen Nightmares rerun on February 21.
‘Bones’ Renewed For Season 10, Will Return To Mondays In March
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate