Bones keeps going on Fox. The crime dramedy, now in its ninth season, has been picked up for a tenth. Currently airing on Fridays, Bones will return to its Monday 8 PM slot on March 10, following the March 3 season finale of freshman Almost Human, which will have completed its 13-episode order. “Over the course of nine seasons, Bones has grown from a hit crime procedural into a beloved pillar of our lineup that resonates with fans in a way that only the best of shows can,” said Fox’s Kevin Reilly. “Our viewers have embraced Emily, David and the entire cast and characters of Bones as their very own, and I think they are going to love what Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan have planned for Season 10!” Bones veteran Nathan will run Bones next season as creator/showrunner while Hanson focuses on his newly picked up Fox series Backstrom. Bones will air an original this Friday before going on hiatus until its Monday return. Fox has slotted the sixth season of Kitchen Nightmares in the Friday 8 PM hour starting February 28, after a Kitchen Nightmares rerun on February 21.
‘Bones’ Renewed For Season 10, Will Return To Mondays In March
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
Latest TV News
- WGA West's Board Votes To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow