The primetime Fox News Channel host will conduct the live sit-down from the White House during the Fox Super Bowl Sunday pregame show February 2. Bill O’Reilly‘s interview with President Obama is set to begin around 4:30 PM ET. Following the live interview, said to cover a wide variety of topics as you’d expect, O’Reilly and Obama will talk more for an additional taped portion that will air the next day on Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor. The interview will mark the third time O’Reilly has gone one-on-one with Obama, the first during Obama’s first run for president in 2008 and again during Fox’s 2011 Super Bowl pregame show.
Bill O’Reilly To Interview President Obama During Fox’s Super Bowl Pregame Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?