We already knew the teaming of Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake was ratings gold for SNL and NBC. The December 21st edition of Fallon-hosted Saturday Night Live with musical guest Timberlake generated the show’s biggest increase ever in adults 18-49, according to Nielsen. It also saw the biggest gain in total viewers going from Live+SD ratings to Live+7. In 18-49, the broadcast grew by 1.8 rating points to a 5.5 rating (up from 3.7). In total viewers, the increase was 3.7 million, to 13.1 million (up from 9.4 million). These are SNL’s best L+7 results in three years, since the January 8, 2011 edition with host Jim Carrey and musical guest The Black Keys, (5.79 in 18-49, 13.1 million viewers overall), which followed an NFL Wild Card overrun.
Biggest L+7 Gains Ever For Jimmy Fallon-Hosted ‘Saturday Night Live’
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Andrea Martin To Star In Tracey Wigfield NBC Pilot, Kimrie Lewis-Davis Also Cast
- GOP Debate Musical Chairs Ends: All New Hampshire Survivors Make CBS Stage
- ‘The Night Manager’ Trailer: John Le Carré Spy Thriller With Hugh Laurie, Tom Hiddleston & Olivia Colman
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Pilot Ordered By Fox; Damon Wayans Starring, McG Directing
- Syfy Orders ‘Prototype’ Thriller Pilot
- Emily Kinney Joins ABC’s ‘Conviction’