Fox‘s 24: Live Another Day has added another strong name to its cast. Benjamin Bratt has joined the event series that returns Jack Bauer and his crew to the air beginning May 5 with a two-hour premiere. Bratt will play Steve Harris, the head of CIA operations tracking now-fugitive Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) in London. Bratt’s ops team is now set: Supporting Harris are CIA agent Kate Morgan (Yvonne Strahovski, Dexter), who is both resourceful and driven; Jordan Reed (Giles Matthey, Jobs), a smart and sophisticated CIA computer tech; and Erik Ritter (Gbenga Akinnagbe, The Wire), a sharp, strong and arrogant field operative. Bratt’s previous TV series credits include an Emmy-nominated turn on Law & Order and more recently in addition to film work (Despicable Me 2) played Sofia Vergara’s ex-husband on Modern Family. He’s repped by WME and Circle of Confusion.
Benjamin Bratt Joins ‘24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016