Fox‘s 24: Live Another Day has added another strong name to its cast. Benjamin Bratt has joined the event series that returns Jack Bauer and his crew to the air beginning May 5 with a two-hour premiere. Bratt will play Steve Harris, the head of CIA operations tracking now-fugitive Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) in London. Bratt’s ops team is now set: Supporting Harris are CIA agent Kate Morgan (Yvonne Strahovski, Dexter), who is both resourceful and driven; Jordan Reed (Giles Matthey, Jobs), a smart and sophisticated CIA computer tech; and Erik Ritter (Gbenga Akinnagbe, The Wire), a sharp, strong and arrogant field operative. Bratt’s previous TV series credits include an Emmy-nominated turn on Law & Order and more recently in addition to film work (Despicable Me 2) played Sofia Vergara’s ex-husband on Modern Family. He’s repped by WME and Circle of Confusion.
Benjamin Bratt Joins ‘24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'