Lionsgate and Oddlot Entertainment have added Aubrey Plaza, Oliver Platt and Jeff Goldblum to the cast of Mortdecai, joining Johnny Depp, Ewan McGregor and Gwyneth Paltrow in the action comedy based on Kyril Bonfiglioli’s three-novel anthology. Plaza currently stars on NBC’s Parks And Recreation. On the film side she was recently seen in The To Do List and voiced Claire Wheeler in Monsters University. Platt’s films include X-Men: Days Of Future Past, Love And Other Drugs and Frost/Nixon. Goldblum (Independence Day, Jurassic Park) will next be seen in Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel. Plaza is repped by CAA and The Schiff Company; Platt by WME and Edelstein, Laird & Sobel; and Goldblum by ICM Partners and Industry Entertainment.
Aubrey Plaza, Oliver Platt & Jeff Goldblum Board Johnny Depp-Starrer ‘Mortdecai’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE