Ally Lattman has joined WE tv as a scripted programming consultant. She will work for Cheryl Bloch, who came on board in October as SVP Scripted Programming, WE tv’s first scripted executive, as the network is entering the genre. Lattman will be heavily involved in the day-to-day oversight of WE tv’s first scripted series, drama The Divide and will bring in new development projects and work on existing ones. Lattman is coming off a brief stint as VP Development for Cartel Entertainment. She previously worked at Universal TV, where she was involved in American Dreams and The District; as VP Television at Lionsgate, where she helped develop Weeds, Mad Men and the Crash series; and as VP TV Development at Piller-Segan-Shepherd.
Ally Lattman Takes On WE tv Scripted Role
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- James Denton To Co-Star In 'The Good Witch' Series On Hallmark Channel
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards