Ally Lattman has joined WE tv as a scripted programming consultant. She will work for Cheryl Bloch, who came on board in October as SVP Scripted Programming, WE tv’s first scripted executive, as the network is entering the genre. Lattman will be heavily involved in the day-to-day oversight of WE tv’s first scripted series, drama The Divide and will bring in new development projects and work on existing ones. Lattman is coming off a brief stint as VP Development for Cartel Entertainment. She previously worked at Universal TV, where she was involved in American Dreams and The District; as VP Television at Lionsgate, where she helped develop Weeds, Mad Men and the Crash series; and as VP TV Development at Piller-Segan-Shepherd.
Ally Lattman Takes On WE tv Scripted Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton
- ‘Hell On Wheels’ Series Finale Draws 2.5 Million Viewers In Live+3
- ‘Mercy Street’ Season 2 Stresses Drama Of Battle Scenes, Corset Lacing, And Fingernails
- Nat Geo Greenlights ‘The Long Road Home’ Event Series Based On Martha Raddatz Book
- Michael Giordano Upped To SVP Business Affairs At 20th Century Fox TV
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox