Ally Lattman has joined WE tv as a scripted programming consultant. She will work for Cheryl Bloch, who came on board in October as SVP Scripted Programming, WE tv’s first scripted executive, as the network is entering the genre. Lattman will be heavily involved in the day-to-day oversight of WE tv’s first scripted series, drama The Divide and will bring in new development projects and work on existing ones. Lattman is coming off a brief stint as VP Development for Cartel Entertainment. She previously worked at Universal TV, where she was involved in American Dreams and The District; as VP Television at Lionsgate, where she helped develop Weeds, Mad Men and the Crash series; and as VP TV Development at Piller-Segan-Shepherd.
Ally Lattman Takes On WE tv Scripted Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…