Ally Lattman has joined WE tv as a scripted programming consultant. She will work for Cheryl Bloch, who came on board in October as SVP Scripted Programming, WE tv’s first scripted executive, as the network is entering the genre. Lattman will be heavily involved in the day-to-day oversight of WE tv’s first scripted series, drama The Divide and will bring in new development projects and work on existing ones. Lattman is coming off a brief stint as VP Development for Cartel Entertainment. She previously worked at Universal TV, where she was involved in American Dreams and The District; as VP Television at Lionsgate, where she helped develop Weeds, Mad Men and the Crash series; and as VP TV Development at Piller-Segan-Shepherd.
Ally Lattman Takes On WE tv Scripted Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?