Re/Code is the new website for former AllThingsD co-executive editors Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg, who in September split with their old employer the Wall Street Journal effective at the end of 2013. The site is part of their reported tie-up with NBCUniversal that includes a third investor taking a one-third stake in the tech site and conference venture, which Bloomberg had valued at $25M-$35M. There’s not much to report yet about Re/Code, other than a note on its homepage that will go live at midnight ET on January 2. A Twitter feed already has 11,000+ followers. As for WSJ, its tech-happy readers who made AllThingsD a success will be served by WSJD, a site and conferences venture announced today that includes a flagship WSJ.D Conference 2014 in October in Laguna Beach, CA.
AllThingsD Founders Announce New Site: Re/Code
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…