EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has announced a third season for original animated comedy series China, IL. The series revolves around the crazy happenings and characters at the University of China, IL, the worst college in America. After expanding from its original 15-minute episodes to half hour episodes, Adult Swim says its second season outperformed its premiere season by double digits across all key demos. Series follows the antics of Steve and Frank Smith, who teach in the history department, their TA Pony Merks, a lovable idiot named Baby Cakes, along with a host of students and professors. Created by Brad Neely, China, IL is executive produced by Neely and Daniel Weidenfeld, and produced by Titmouse, Inc.
Adult Swim Re-Ups ‘China, IL’ For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'