EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has announced a third season for original animated comedy series China, IL. The series revolves around the crazy happenings and characters at the University of China, IL, the worst college in America. After expanding from its original 15-minute episodes to half hour episodes, Adult Swim says its second season outperformed its premiere season by double digits across all key demos. Series follows the antics of Steve and Frank Smith, who teach in the history department, their TA Pony Merks, a lovable idiot named Baby Cakes, along with a host of students and professors. Created by Brad Neely, China, IL is executive produced by Neely and Daniel Weidenfeld, and produced by Titmouse, Inc.
Adult Swim Re-Ups ‘China, IL’ For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love