ABC has ordered eight episodes of Bet On Your Baby for Season 2. Baby Daddy‘s Melissa Peterman hosts the game show that challenges parents to try to predict their child’s next move in an effort to win money for their child’s future education. Bet On Your Baby is produced by Ben Silverman‘s Electus and 5×5 Media, who together co-produce NBC’s Fashion Star and TBS’ King Of The Nerds. Electus International, the global distribution arm of Electus, will distribute the series internationally. During its first season, Bet On Your Baby found success as part of the network’s spring weekend lineup.
ABC Renews ‘Bet On Your Baby’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS