ABC has ordered eight episodes of Bet On Your Baby for Season 2. Baby Daddy‘s Melissa Peterman hosts the game show that challenges parents to try to predict their child’s next move in an effort to win money for their child’s future education. Bet On Your Baby is produced by Ben Silverman‘s Electus and 5×5 Media, who together co-produce NBC’s Fashion Star and TBS’ King Of The Nerds. Electus International, the global distribution arm of Electus, will distribute the series internationally. During its first season, Bet On Your Baby found success as part of the network’s spring weekend lineup.
ABC Renews ‘Bet On Your Baby’ For Second Season
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories