ABC has ordered eight episodes of Bet On Your Baby for Season 2. Baby Daddy‘s Melissa Peterman hosts the game show that challenges parents to try to predict their child’s next move in an effort to win money for their child’s future education. Bet On Your Baby is produced by Ben Silverman‘s Electus and 5×5 Media, who together co-produce NBC’s Fashion Star and TBS’ King Of The Nerds. Electus International, the global distribution arm of Electus, will distribute the series internationally. During its first season, Bet On Your Baby found success as part of the network’s spring weekend lineup.
ABC Renews ‘Bet On Your Baby’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…
- Elizabeth Perkins Joins ‘Preacher’ Cast