The Santa Monica-based producer of Storage Hunters and Container Wars has upped Rob Lobl to EVP Development and Current and announced Elyse Seder as VP Development. Lobl will oversee the development team at T Group Productions and will continue to provide creative oversight for all the company’s productions. He joined T Group in 2011 and has served as executive producer for more than 30 series, specials and pilots. Seder is tasked with generating new docuseries and creating original formats for U.S. broadcast and cable networks. Before T Group, she did VP stints at Lizard Trading Company and at Firecracker Films. “Rob has been an integral part of T Group’s success – he’s both a respected producer and an inspiring creative,” T Group President Jenny Daly said. “Elyse brings a broad range of experience, great creative vision and a successful track record of fresh, innovative programming.”
T Group Productions Bolsters Creative Team
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- YouTube Sets Soccer Travel Series With F2Freestylers
- Donald Trump Jumps At Chance To Cancel Summit, Beating Kim Jong-un To Punch
- ‘Code Black’ Canceled After Three Seasons At CBS
- Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman Would Welcome A ‘Parks And Recreation’ Revival, With Or Without Beyoncé
- ‘The Late Late Show With James Corden’ Set To Return To London
- ‘The Break With Michelle Wolf’ Spoofs “Strong Female Leads” In Sketch For New Netflix Talk Show