Brian Swardstrom, the longtime Endeavor partner who became partner at WME when those companies merged in 2009, is leaving at the end of the year. This has been in the works for a couple of weeks and Swardstrom will land quickly right after the first of the year. He and the agency could not come to terms on a new deal. Swardstrom was among the agents who years ago helped Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell and Adam Venit transform itself from a lit and TV powerhouse into a talent stronghold, with a client list that includes Tilda Swinton, Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall, Homeland‘s Damian Lewis, Edward Norton, Diane Lane, Frances McDormand and Bill Paxton. Swardstrom is now New York-based.
WME Partner Brian Swardstrom Exits
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films