Brian Swardstrom, the longtime Endeavor partner who became partner at WME when those companies merged in 2009, is leaving at the end of the year. This has been in the works for a couple of weeks and Swardstrom will land quickly right after the first of the year. He and the agency could not come to terms on a new deal. Swardstrom was among the agents who years ago helped Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell and Adam Venit transform itself from a lit and TV powerhouse into a talent stronghold, with a client list that includes Tilda Swinton, Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall, Homeland‘s Damian Lewis, Edward Norton, Diane Lane, Frances McDormand and Bill Paxton. Swardstrom is now New York-based.
WME Partner Brian Swardstrom Exits
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Lego Movie' Sequel Gets Phil Lord, Chris Miller Script Commitment
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'