Brian Swardstrom, the longtime Endeavor partner who became partner at WME when those companies merged in 2009, is leaving at the end of the year. This has been in the works for a couple of weeks and Swardstrom will land quickly right after the first of the year. He and the agency could not come to terms on a new deal. Swardstrom was among the agents who years ago helped Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell and Adam Venit transform itself from a lit and TV powerhouse into a talent stronghold, with a client list that includes Tilda Swinton, Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall, Homeland‘s Damian Lewis, Edward Norton, Diane Lane, Frances McDormand and Bill Paxton. Swardstrom is now New York-based.
WME Partner Brian Swardstrom Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’