Brian Swardstrom, the longtime Endeavor partner who became partner at WME when those companies merged in 2009, is leaving at the end of the year. This has been in the works for a couple of weeks and Swardstrom will land quickly right after the first of the year. He and the agency could not come to terms on a new deal. Swardstrom was among the agents who years ago helped Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell and Adam Venit transform itself from a lit and TV powerhouse into a talent stronghold, with a client list that includes Tilda Swinton, Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall, Homeland‘s Damian Lewis, Edward Norton, Diane Lane, Frances McDormand and Bill Paxton. Swardstrom is now New York-based.
WME Partner Brian Swardstrom Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?