Brian Swardstrom, the longtime Endeavor partner who became partner at WME when those companies merged in 2009, is leaving at the end of the year. This has been in the works for a couple of weeks and Swardstrom will land quickly right after the first of the year. He and the agency could not come to terms on a new deal. Swardstrom was among the agents who years ago helped Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell and Adam Venit transform itself from a lit and TV powerhouse into a talent stronghold, with a client list that includes Tilda Swinton, Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall, Homeland‘s Damian Lewis, Edward Norton, Diane Lane, Frances McDormand and Bill Paxton. Swardstrom is now New York-based.
WME Partner Brian Swardstrom Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘Crosscurrent’: First Trailer For Chinese Film That Won Berlin Silver Bear For Cinematography
- ‘Madea’ Has Strong Sunday, Now At $28M+ As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M+; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up…
- Toni Servillo & Matteo Garrone Reteam For ‘Pinocchio’
- Netflix Adds $800M In Debt To Fuel Original Content And Global Growth
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…