Brian Swardstrom, the longtime Endeavor partner who became partner at WME when those companies merged in 2009, is leaving at the end of the year. This has been in the works for a couple of weeks and Swardstrom will land quickly right after the first of the year. He and the agency could not come to terms on a new deal. Swardstrom was among the agents who years ago helped Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell and Adam Venit transform itself from a lit and TV powerhouse into a talent stronghold, with a client list that includes Tilda Swinton, Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall, Homeland‘s Damian Lewis, Edward Norton, Diane Lane, Frances McDormand and Bill Paxton. Swardstrom is now New York-based.
WME Partner Brian Swardstrom Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'