Brian Swardstrom, the longtime Endeavor partner who became partner at WME when those companies merged in 2009, is leaving at the end of the year. This has been in the works for a couple of weeks and Swardstrom will land quickly right after the first of the year. He and the agency could not come to terms on a new deal. Swardstrom was among the agents who years ago helped Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell and Adam Venit transform itself from a lit and TV powerhouse into a talent stronghold, with a client list that includes Tilda Swinton, Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall, Homeland‘s Damian Lewis, Edward Norton, Diane Lane, Frances McDormand and Bill Paxton. Swardstrom is now New York-based.
WME Partner Brian Swardstrom Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'