EXCLUSIVE: Well Go USA Entertainment acquired North American rights to Clarence Fok Yiu-Leung’s Special ID, the story of an undercover cop (Donnie Yen) who goes deep inside China’s most ruthless crime syndicate. The Matrix‘s Collin Chou also stars. The pic was acquired from Easternlight Films in a deal negotiated between Ying Ye, managing director, on behalf of the company, and Pfardrescher on behalf of Well Go. Special ID hits theaters on March 7, with an Ultra VOD window beginning February 4.
Well Go Acquires North American Rights To ‘Special ID’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner