EXCLUSIVE: Well Go USA Entertainment acquired North American rights to Clarence Fok Yiu-Leung’s Special ID, the story of an undercover cop (Donnie Yen) who goes deep inside China’s most ruthless crime syndicate. The Matrix‘s Collin Chou also stars. The pic was acquired from Easternlight Films in a deal negotiated between Ying Ye, managing director, on behalf of the company, and Pfardrescher on behalf of Well Go. Special ID hits theaters on March 7, with an Ultra VOD window beginning February 4.
Well Go Acquires North American Rights To ‘Special ID’
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest Film News
- NATO’s John Fithian At CinemaCon: Theatrical ‘Remains A Strong Business In Face Of Disruption’
- ‘House 2’: “I Hope Secretary Of Defense James Mattis Sees Haditha Massacre Doc” Says Director Michael Epstein…
- Imax Inks Deals With AMC & Cineworld To Expand New Laser System – CinemaCon
- Epic Pictures Unveils ‘The Golem’ As First Original Production For Dread Central Presents
- A Subdued Lars Von Trier Talks Cannes Comeback Movie & Addiction: "I Felt Horrible During Filming"
- BAFTA Sets Film Awards Dates; ‘Nowhere’ Starts Lensing In Canada – Global Briefs