Walden Media has set Cameron Fay to adapt the Frank Cottrel Boyce book Cosmic, which is one among a handful of projects that Walden is moving forward with since restructuring its company in August. The book, which has the whimsical wish-fulfillment tone of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, revolves around a boy who sneaks on the first civilian trip to outer space. Fay is currently scripting the comedy Pros And Cons for Gulfstream Entertainment. He is repped by Paradigm, Kaplan/Perrone, and Lichter, Grossman, Nichols and Adler.
Walden Media Hires Cameron Fay To Adapt Space Tale ‘Cosmic’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start