Walden Media has set Cameron Fay to adapt the Frank Cottrel Boyce book Cosmic, which is one among a handful of projects that Walden is moving forward with since restructuring its company in August. The book, which has the whimsical wish-fulfillment tone of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, revolves around a boy who sneaks on the first civilian trip to outer space. Fay is currently scripting the comedy Pros And Cons for Gulfstream Entertainment. He is repped by Paradigm, Kaplan/Perrone, and Lichter, Grossman, Nichols and Adler.
Walden Media Hires Cameron Fay To Adapt Space Tale ‘Cosmic’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On 'Birdman,' Sony PR Tsuris, Mike Nichols And Bill Cosby
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award