EXCLUSIVE: Vinnie Jones and Luis Guzman have been tapped for recurring roles on ABC’s midseason drama series Mind Games, about two brothers — Ross (Christian Slater), a con man, and Clark (Steve Zahn), suffering from bipolar disorder — as they run a problem-solving firm that uses psychological manipulation. Jones, repped by Innovative Artists and Elevate Entertainment, will play the cerebral, charismatic and just a bit psychotic Isaac Vincent, who is Sam’s (Jaime Ray Newman) employer, at least for this particular venture, and who threatens Ross’ life. Jones also co-stars in the ABC comedy pilot Galavant. Guzman will play Nate, one of Isaac’s henchman, who is physically imposing and very intimidating, but with a soft center.
Vinnie Jones & Luis Guzman Join ABC Series ‘Mind Games’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'