Ellie Goulding’s haunting “Dead in the Water” is heard in the background of this new clip for Summit’s Divergent. Shailene Woodley stars in the sci-fi actioner based on Veronica Roth’s bestselling novel. Pic is set in a future where people are divided into distinct factions based on their personalities. When Tris Prior (Woodley) learns she is a “divergent” who doesn’t fit into any one group, she sets out to uncover what’s behind a conspiracy to eliminate all of her kind. Kate Winslet, Maggie Q, Miles Teller, Tony Goldwyn, Ashley Judd, Zoe Kravitz, Jai Courtney, and Theo James also star in the Neil Burger-directed pic. Divergent hits theaters on March 21.
Hot Clip: ‘Divergent’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash
- Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cate Blanchett, Melissa McCarthy, Suzanne Somers And Disney Self-Absorption
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update