Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos had the 60 Minutes gang agog on Sunday night’s program when he surprise-announced Amazon’s plan to build an army of delivery drones that will drop purchases at your doorstep within 30 minutes. Here’s anchor Charlie Rose and the 60 Minutes production crew peeling back the curtain on their delight at the news of our robot delivery future (AKA “Amazon Prime Air”), which Bezos says is just 4 or 5 years away:
Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Unveils ‘Octocopter’ Drone Delivery Plan, Floors ’60 Minutes’ Crew: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video