Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos had the 60 Minutes gang agog on Sunday night’s program when he surprise-announced Amazon’s plan to build an army of delivery drones that will drop purchases at your doorstep within 30 minutes. Here’s anchor Charlie Rose and the 60 Minutes production crew peeling back the curtain on their delight at the news of our robot delivery future (AKA “Amazon Prime Air”), which Bezos says is just 4 or 5 years away:
Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Unveils ‘Octocopter’ Drone Delivery Plan, Floors ’60 Minutes’ Crew: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'