EXCLUSIVE: Jeff Dunham is big business. The comedian known for his signature ventriloquist act has claimed the top comedy tour each of the past three years, according to Billboard. His upcoming U.S. jaunt, the Disorderly Conduct Tour, was sold out on the first day it went on sale, with Dunham set to perform to nearly 400,000 people across the country. He also has taken his brand global, extensively traveling the world for the past six years. Dunham’s latest stand-up special, the horror-themed Minding The Monsters, was released on DVD on October 9 and has reached triple-platinum status. His three Comedy Central specials remain among the network’s five most-watched programs of all time, with the 2008 A Very Special Christmas Special drawing 6.6 million viewers. In films, Dunham will be featured in next year’s Open Road animated release Nut Job. UTA will represent Dunham in all areas. He previously was at CAA. Dunham continues to be managed by Judi Brown-Marmel and Robert Hartmann at Levity Entertainment Group.
UTA Signs Top Touring Comedian Jeff Dunham
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview