Court will be in session for a 16th season on Twentieth Television’s Divorce Court. The syndicated daytime court show has been renewed through 2014-15, Twentieth TV announced today. The show is set to return on Fox stations, as well as Tribune, Sinclair, Meredith, and Scripps-Howard stations. Divorce Court, starring Lynn Toler, is the longest-running court show. It is produced by Monet Lane Prods. and distributed by Twentieth Television. Gail Steinberg serves as executive producer.
Twentieth TV’s ‘Divorce Court’ Renewed Through 2014-15
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016