Court will be in session for a 16th season on Twentieth Television’s Divorce Court. The syndicated daytime court show has been renewed through 2014-15, Twentieth TV announced today. The show is set to return on Fox stations, as well as Tribune, Sinclair, Meredith, and Scripps-Howard stations. Divorce Court, starring Lynn Toler, is the longest-running court show. It is produced by Monet Lane Prods. and distributed by Twentieth Television. Gail Steinberg serves as executive producer.
Twentieth TV’s ‘Divorce Court’ Renewed Through 2014-15
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture