Court will be in session for a 16th season on Twentieth Television’s Divorce Court. The syndicated daytime court show has been renewed through 2014-15, Twentieth TV announced today. The show is set to return on Fox stations, as well as Tribune, Sinclair, Meredith, and Scripps-Howard stations. Divorce Court, starring Lynn Toler, is the longest-running court show. It is produced by Monet Lane Prods. and distributed by Twentieth Television. Gail Steinberg serves as executive producer.
Twentieth TV’s ‘Divorce Court’ Renewed Through 2014-15
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa