Court will be in session for a 16th season on Twentieth Television’s Divorce Court. The syndicated daytime court show has been renewed through 2014-15, Twentieth TV announced today. The show is set to return on Fox stations, as well as Tribune, Sinclair, Meredith, and Scripps-Howard stations. Divorce Court, starring Lynn Toler, is the longest-running court show. It is produced by Monet Lane Prods. and distributed by Twentieth Television. Gail Steinberg serves as executive producer.
Twentieth TV’s ‘Divorce Court’ Renewed Through 2014-15
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump…