Court will be in session for a 16th season on Twentieth Television’s Divorce Court. The syndicated daytime court show has been renewed through 2014-15, Twentieth TV announced today. The show is set to return on Fox stations, as well as Tribune, Sinclair, Meredith, and Scripps-Howard stations. Divorce Court, starring Lynn Toler, is the longest-running court show. It is produced by Monet Lane Prods. and distributed by Twentieth Television. Gail Steinberg serves as executive producer.
Twentieth TV’s ‘Divorce Court’ Renewed Through 2014-15
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′
- Michael Che Gets 'Daily Show' Farewell En Route to 'SNL's Weekend Update: Video