Twentieth TV-distributed syndie strip Dish Nation has been renewed for Season 3 on the Fox Television Stations. The announcement was made today by Paul Franklin, EVP & General Manager of Broadcast Sales, Twentieth TV. The half-hour entertainment news program features drive-time radio personalities from various markets riffing on what’s hot and happening that day in pop culture. According to Twentieth TV, Dish Nation ranks No. 1 with Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49 among all freshmen and sophomore first-run syndicated programs. Additionally Dish Nation, the youngest skewing first-run program in all of syndication, has grown to 1.3 million viewers daily this season – an +8% increase over a year ago. Dish Nation is produced by Studio City and distributed by Twentieth Television. Matt Blanock and Michael Bachmann serve as Co-Executive Producers.
Twentieth TV’s ‘Dish Nation’ Renewed For Third Season
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Bags Bully Ratings For PBS