Twentieth TV-distributed syndie strip Dish Nation has been renewed for Season 3 on the Fox Television Stations. The announcement was made today by Paul Franklin, EVP & General Manager of Broadcast Sales, Twentieth TV. The half-hour entertainment news program features drive-time radio personalities from various markets riffing on what’s hot and happening that day in pop culture. According to Twentieth TV, Dish Nation ranks No. 1 with Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49 among all freshmen and sophomore first-run syndicated programs. Additionally Dish Nation, the youngest skewing first-run program in all of syndication, has grown to 1.3 million viewers daily this season – an +8% increase over a year ago. Dish Nation is produced by Studio City and distributed by Twentieth Television. Matt Blanock and Michael Bachmann serve as Co-Executive Producers.
Twentieth TV’s ‘Dish Nation’ Renewed For Third Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake