Twentieth TV-distributed syndie strip Dish Nation has been renewed for Season 3 on the Fox Television Stations. The announcement was made today by Paul Franklin, EVP & General Manager of Broadcast Sales, Twentieth TV. The half-hour entertainment news program features drive-time radio personalities from various markets riffing on what’s hot and happening that day in pop culture. According to Twentieth TV, Dish Nation ranks No. 1 with Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49 among all freshmen and sophomore first-run syndicated programs. Additionally Dish Nation, the youngest skewing first-run program in all of syndication, has grown to 1.3 million viewers daily this season – an +8% increase over a year ago. Dish Nation is produced by Studio City and distributed by Twentieth Television. Matt Blanock and Michael Bachmann serve as Co-Executive Producers.
Twentieth TV’s ‘Dish Nation’ Renewed For Third Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′
- Michael Che Gets 'Daily Show' Farewell En Route to 'SNL's Weekend Update: Video