Frank Darabont’s screenplay from the opening episode of TNT‘s three-week television event Mob City is set to begin rolling out on Twitter today, 140 characters at a time. The line-by-line “adaptweetion” can be read on the handle @MobCityTNT, two days before the launch of Mob City on TNT, according to the network. The project is a collaboration between TNT and Deutsch NY. Twitter followers will be taken back to gritty 1940s Los Angeles as the story unfolds gradually over three days. The story begins just before the end of the first episode, when a shocking turn of events occurs. The “adaptweetion” will include real-time dialogue between characters, pilot footage, talent commentary and other exclusive content, says TNT. Mob City stars including Jon Bernthal (@jonnybernthal), Milo Ventimiglia (@miloventimiglia) and Ed Burns (@edward_burns) will add their own voices to the online conversation. You won’t get all the answers on Twitter, however. To find out what happens at the end of the premiere episode, you’ll have to tune in when Mob City premieres December 4 at 9 PM on TNT.
TNT’s ‘Mob City’ Premiere Script Unveiled On Twitter
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview