EXCLUSIVE: The Oscar-winning actress has exited longtime agency ICM Partners, where she has been for more than 17 years after coming over initially with Martha Luttrell, who retired in 2008. ICM Partners put her in the upcoming Melissa McCarthy film Tammy at New Line and also a half-hour single-camera comedy at NBC in which she co-produces and stars with daughter Eva Amurri Martino that recently received a pilot production commitment. She may land at CAA with her old agent Fred Specktor but has not yet signed at that agency. Stay tuned.
Susan Sarandon Leaving ICM Partners
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Busch
- Box Office Preview: Three Newcomers Hope To 'Stay' In Back-To-School Week
- DreamWorks Animation Finance Exec To Join Robert Simonds' STX Venture
- Mark Wahlberg In Talks To Star In 'Deepwater Horizon'
- Box Office Final: 'Let's Be Cops,' $17.8M; 'The Expendables,' $15.8M, 'The Giver,' $12.3M As 'Turtles' Runs With $28.5M
- Int'l Box Office: 'How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Flies To Top To Become All-Time Animated Opener in China