EXCLUSIVE: The Oscar-winning actress has exited longtime agency ICM Partners, where she has been for more than 17 years after coming over initially with Martha Luttrell, who retired in 2008. ICM Partners put her in the upcoming Melissa McCarthy film Tammy at New Line and also a half-hour single-camera comedy at NBC in which she co-produces and stars with daughter Eva Amurri Martino that recently received a pilot production commitment. She may land at CAA with her old agent Fred Specktor but has not yet signed at that agency. Stay tuned.
Susan Sarandon Leaving ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscar’s Best Picture Screwup: The Real Story, As Pricewaterhouse Takes Blame
- ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Oscar … In A Do-Over – Deadline’s Live Blog
- And The Winner For Grandest Oscar Party Invite…
- Oscars Scorecard: Wins By Film & Studio
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight