EXCLUSIVE: The Oscar-winning actress has exited longtime agency ICM Partners, where she has been for more than 17 years after coming over initially with Martha Luttrell, who retired in 2008. ICM Partners put her in the upcoming Melissa McCarthy film Tammy at New Line and also a half-hour single-camera comedy at NBC in which she co-produces and stars with daughter Eva Amurri Martino that recently received a pilot production commitment. She may land at CAA with her old agent Fred Specktor but has not yet signed at that agency. Stay tuned.
Susan Sarandon Leaving ICM Partners
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Busch
- John Cleese, Tech Startups, 'How Google Works': Michael Shamberg's Hot Reads
- 'Big Hero 6′ Wins B.O. As 'Interstellar' Takes Second; Monday Returns
- 'Kingdom Of Ice', Cormac McCarthy, Strong Dads: ICM's Chris Silbermann
- 'Interstellar' Friday On Par With 'Gravity' In Opening Bow – International B.O.
- 'The Hunger Games' To Go Legit As Lionsgate Aims For Stage Production
- French Say “Bonjour” To 'Interstellar'