EXCLUSIVE: The Oscar-winning actress has exited longtime agency ICM Partners, where she has been for more than 17 years after coming over initially with Martha Luttrell, who retired in 2008. ICM Partners put her in the upcoming Melissa McCarthy film Tammy at New Line and also a half-hour single-camera comedy at NBC in which she co-produces and stars with daughter Eva Amurri Martino that recently received a pilot production commitment. She may land at CAA with her old agent Fred Specktor but has not yet signed at that agency. Stay tuned.
Susan Sarandon Leaving ICM Partners
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Busch
- UPDATE: Box Office End of Summer – Some Profitable Hits In An Overall Blah Season
- Box Office Preview: 'As Above, So Below' $470K In Late Nights, 'November Man' Weak At Start Of Long Labor Day Holiday
- Box Office Final: 'If I Stay' $15.6M; 'Game' $8.3M; 'Sin City 2′ $6.3M; 'Guardians' Sits Atop With $17.2M
- Toy King Hasbro Film Division Play: Creates New Post After Successful Run
- Movie Tracking In The Toilet: Fix Or Flush?