The Society of Camera Operators has announced the recipients of its Lifetime Achievement Awards for 2014. The Camera Operator Award goes to Chris Haarhoff, whose credits include Saving Private Ryan, Fight Club and Almost Famous. Other honorees are William Coe (Jersey Boys, The Avengers, J. Edgar), Lifetime Achievement as Camera Technician; Barry Wetcher (GoodFellas, Quiz Show, Sherlock Holmes), Lifetime Achievement as Still Photographer; and Jack Carpenter of Carpenter Camera Cars (Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Crash, The Matrix Reloaded), Lifetime Achievement as Mobile Camera Platform Operator. The society’s Lifetime Achievement Award for Distinguished Service goes to Stan McClain, founder of Filmtools Inc., and the President’s Award for Lifetime Achievement will be presented to Leonard Chapman, founder of Chapman–Leonard Studio Equipment, for his support of the camera operator. The awards will be handed out February 15 at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles.
Camera Operators Unveil Lifetime Achievement Honorees
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV