In his new role, Mike Aho will lead Shine America‘s docu-series development and production efforts, identifying original stories for the U.S. market that can also be formatted globally. Aho will report to Shine America President Eden Gaha, who announced the appointment today. Aho comes to Shine America from Collins Ave, where he served as VP Factual Programming. During his tenure there, Aho created and developed non-scripted programming for several networks including the Dance Moms franchise for Lifetime, American Stuffers for Animal Planet, Meet The Hutterites for Nat Geo and Drama Queen for E! Prior to Collins Ave, Aho served as co-executive producer at Glassman Media.
Shine America Taps Mike Aho As SVP Factual Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return