In his new role, Mike Aho will lead Shine America‘s docu-series development and production efforts, identifying original stories for the U.S. market that can also be formatted globally. Aho will report to Shine America President Eden Gaha, who announced the appointment today. Aho comes to Shine America from Collins Ave, where he served as VP Factual Programming. During his tenure there, Aho created and developed non-scripted programming for several networks including the Dance Moms franchise for Lifetime, American Stuffers for Animal Planet, Meet The Hutterites for Nat Geo and Drama Queen for E! Prior to Collins Ave, Aho served as co-executive producer at Glassman Media.
Shine America Taps Mike Aho As SVP Factual Entertainment
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'