In his new role, Mike Aho will lead Shine America‘s docu-series development and production efforts, identifying original stories for the U.S. market that can also be formatted globally. Aho will report to Shine America President Eden Gaha, who announced the appointment today. Aho comes to Shine America from Collins Ave, where he served as VP Factual Programming. During his tenure there, Aho created and developed non-scripted programming for several networks including the Dance Moms franchise for Lifetime, American Stuffers for Animal Planet, Meet The Hutterites for Nat Geo and Drama Queen for E! Prior to Collins Ave, Aho served as co-executive producer at Glassman Media.
Shine America Taps Mike Aho As SVP Factual Entertainment
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa