John Goodman‘s 13th turn as host of Saturday Night Live, joined by musical guest Kings of Leon, drew a 4.5 in the metered markets households. That was down 8% from last week when the show was hosted by Paul Rudd with teen superstars One Direction as musical guests. In the 56 metered markets, last night’s SNL posted a 2.1 in adults 18-49, down 16%. In primetime, the rebroadcast of NBC‘s highly rated The Sound Of Music live special did a 0.7 in 18-49 and 3.2 million viewers. While nowhere near the ratings for the original telecast, the three-hour special delivered NBC’s highest rated and most watched Saturday in a month.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Down With Host John Goodman
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign