John Goodman‘s 13th turn as host of Saturday Night Live, joined by musical guest Kings of Leon, drew a 4.5 in the metered markets households. That was down 8% from last week when the show was hosted by Paul Rudd with teen superstars One Direction as musical guests. In the 56 metered markets, last night’s SNL posted a 2.1 in adults 18-49, down 16%. In primetime, the rebroadcast of NBC‘s highly rated The Sound Of Music live special did a 0.7 in 18-49 and 3.2 million viewers. While nowhere near the ratings for the original telecast, the three-hour special delivered NBC’s highest rated and most watched Saturday in a month.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Down With Host John Goodman
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'