John Goodman‘s 13th turn as host of Saturday Night Live, joined by musical guest Kings of Leon, drew a 4.5 in the metered markets households. That was down 8% from last week when the show was hosted by Paul Rudd with teen superstars One Direction as musical guests. In the 56 metered markets, last night’s SNL posted a 2.1 in adults 18-49, down 16%. In primetime, the rebroadcast of NBC‘s highly rated The Sound Of Music live special did a 0.7 in 18-49 and 3.2 million viewers. While nowhere near the ratings for the original telecast, the three-hour special delivered NBC’s highest rated and most watched Saturday in a month.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Down With Host John Goodman
Trending Now on Deadline
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
Indie Spirit Noms Preview Likely Oscar Contenders, But What's Up With That 'Imitation Game' Shutout?
More From Andreeva
- Joel McHale To Produce E! Pilot About Snarky Web Comments
- Viola Davis & Debra Martin Chase Produce Drama Based On Prosecutor Kym Worthy
- Parminder Nagra & Jessalyn Gilsig To Co-Star In 'Evil Men' USA Pilot
- 'Cristela' Gets Full-Season Order By ABC
- George Eads Exits 'CSI' After 15 Seasons