John Goodman‘s 13th turn as host of Saturday Night Live, joined by musical guest Kings of Leon, drew a 4.5 in the metered markets households. That was down 8% from last week when the show was hosted by Paul Rudd with teen superstars One Direction as musical guests. In the 56 metered markets, last night’s SNL posted a 2.1 in adults 18-49, down 16%. In primetime, the rebroadcast of NBC‘s highly rated The Sound Of Music live special did a 0.7 in 18-49 and 3.2 million viewers. While nowhere near the ratings for the original telecast, the three-hour special delivered NBC’s highest rated and most watched Saturday in a month.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Down With Host John Goodman
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?
- Henry Louis Gates Jr: Donald Trump’s Political Rise Directly Related To 8 Years Of Black Family In White House
- Seth Meyers Takes ‘A Closer Look’ At Hillary Clinton’s Speech & More
- Adrianne Palicki Stars In Seth MacFarlane Fox Series, Scott Grimes Co-Stars